Daily Techncial Overview
The Daily Technical Overview features analysis on the most actively traded U.S. markets. The focus of the five page letter is geared to a retail broker, seeking a general summary and interpretation of short-term technical trends and developments. Often the computer indicators and rigid technical systems do not always match the changing behavior of the market. The subjective human analysis of Mr. Helms provides a concise review of market developments, keeping a focus on short term trends and trading opportunities. Report includes a page of trading ideas titled Short-Term Outlook.
• The Overview report is delivered by email, in a pdf format.
• A Long Term Technical Review is included monthly.
• The Overview Report covers primary US markets.
• The Overview is published by 6:00 pm CST.
• Prices listed under market symbol are last trading price.
• Common abbreviations used on the report are: • ST = Short Term • LT = Long Term • Obj = Objective • Sdwys = Sideways • TRP = Trend reversal point. A close through the TRP level confirms a trend change.
If you are interested in subscribing to the Daily Technical Overview, please click subscribe below to review prices.
HVH Trading Sheet
HVH is based on proprietary indicators designed to identify high probability trend turning intervals and special attention to the application of reasonable adjusting risk management tools as well as a profit capturing module. The HVH is very good at finding likely important trend turning points and then has built in a risk management structure to maintain a relational risk to reward formula. Ideal signals are in a constant state of flux, but the HVH tries to capture within a likely “Profit Zone”.
Execution to run HVH is easy.
All orders / updates are performed on a twelve hour interval. The primary order entry is done in the early evening after markets settle around 4:30 pm CST. The second update twelve hours later at 5:15 am CST.
Simulated Performance 7 years Hypothetical Performance 2012 to 11/2019 $235,236 on 1353 Trades $174 profit per trade // $39,206+/- per year Markets Covered: Crude Oil, Heating Oil, Natural Gas, Mini S&P, Nasdaq, Gold, Soybeans.
If you are interested in subscribing to the HVH Trading Sheet, please click subscribe below to review prices.